How to Rebuild The Intimacy in Marriage – How to Find True Intimacy
There are no good times last for forever. After having years marriage and live together under the same roof, it is common for having any rut between you and your partner. Boredom and hidden displeasure may be accumulated. It may result in the minimum conversation you can talk with your partner or very often quarreling. You should do something in facing this problem. Do not blame everything to your partner. All you have to do is being conscious with the changing situation, and take a good step. Here are some tips you may try to apply.
1. Plan to spend a night date with your partner. It is important to nurture your romantic relationship with your spouse. Plan for many romantic activities together. You may gaze the starts together, preparing a little surprise for your spouse in the middle of a dreamy candle light dinner. Alternatively, you can arrange for walking hand in hand along the beach after the sun set. Organize every detail reminding you and your spouse with the past romantic time.
2. Make a commitment of reaching a future goal together. Try to make a promise and a goal that you can completely finished in the future. Plan this promise together with your spouse. This stage is to ensure your partner that you are still able to be relied on. Rebuilding intimate between couples is not merely about physical action but it is also about internal mental binding between you and your spouse.
3. Try to re-connect your mind to your spouse. Choose special time to have a weekend together. Try to escape from the daily hustle and bustle of the city and make your own quality time together. Choose the most suitable place to spend your days with partner to rebuilt intimate and romantic moment between you. You may come to silence place or romantic site. Do not let unimportant things disturb you. Plan that your intimate rebuilding program is definitely special.
4. Get closer communication with your partner by asking him about his fantasy. Sharing dreams is one way to rebuild the intimate moment between couples. Learn to laugh and plan together. Also, let yourself to share your own fantasy and find the relation between them. Share the dreams together and talk about them in detail. Try to communicate that you may be able to make your dreams real in one way.
5. Do not place a wall between you and your spouse. Get close to your partner by doing small and spontaneous thing, for example having a slight dance while listening to a memorable music or make a special dinner. Do not forget to smile honestly when finding your spouse is tired after hard work.
Having marriage for years doesn’t means that you have had enough time to be together and there is no more fun left to be experienced with your partner. Regain your romantic moment together and prepare to renew your intimate with partner. Be creative and find thousands of ways to have fun together.
To be building the connection and intimacy you crave intimacy in marriage
My name Robby Agus Widjaya, people call me Robby Wee